Canada is the second-largest country in the world, with the most spending per capita on education. Applying for a Canadian student visa can be challenging for many. The Canadian student visa process requires guidance and expert’s advice to save time and cost at the same time. At VICPAK, the experts guide you through the application process and the college requirements so you can easily apply for a Canada student visa.
We help the students make the right decision for themselves and live the dream of studying in a life-enriching culture. With the diverse programs available, Canada will surely leave you confused. However, our guiders at VICPAK will make sure you have an impeccable application and will be your helping hand along the way. We not only help you choose the best college to study in but also make sure that the program you’re choosing matches your skills and your goals. With an experience of fun activities all year round of leisure and cultural events, you will surely live your dreams.
Our experts help choose the best degree and make sure that the degree which students are opting for is recognizable and is equivalent to Commonwealth countries and the United States. Students in Canada also have a chance to work simultaneously on-campus with a work permit and, after graduation, opt to work in the same country without restrictions.
Here is the Study Permit checklist that includes the documents and other requirements for your study permit in Canada.
Study Permit Checklist
If you’re looking forward to getting a study permit in Canada, you must submit these documents.
- All documents mentioned in the Generic Document Checklist for a Study Permit must be submitted. Failure to submit these documents may cause a delay in your application, or even refusal.
- If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the background information questions from the application form, you would have to submit completed and signed Schedule 1 form with your application.
- You would have to provide proof of immigration status in the country in which you’re currently residing.
- In case you don’t reside in your country of citizenship, you would need to provide a copy of your permanent, work, study, or temporary stay permit with the issue and expiry date.
- Complete and sign the Family Information Form. In the questions where the answer is not applicable, write N/A.
- If your letter of admission states that your program of study in Canada requires an internship or work term, highlight or underline that on the letter. You will be issued a Work Permit, in addition to your Study Permit, without any extra fees.
- You would have to submit a one-page study plan that answers these questions, as well as has other information relevant to your application.
- Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program in which you have been accepted?
- What is your educational goal?
- Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of citizenship or residence?
- All academic documents are required only for those individuals who are applying for post-secondary studies in Canada.
- If you’ll be in Canada for more than six months, you will be required to submit police certificates.
- If you’re a minor (under 18 years of age), you would have to provide a copy of your birth certificate.
- If you’re a minor, are traveling alone, and have not provided a Custodianship Declaration, you would need to submit a letter of authorization from your parents/guardians, as well as a copy of the page of the passport, or any other identification document issued by the government showing their names, signatures, and photos.
- If you’re a minor, have not provided a Custodianship Declaration, and are traveling with a parent or guardian, you would need to provide a letter of authorization from your non-accompanying parents/guardians, as well as a copy of the page of the passport, or any other identification document issued by the government showing their names, signatures, and photos.
Canada has one university or college in each province. This will leave students confused. With the diverse programs and requirements, VICPAK consultants will help in choosing what’s best for you. If you’re seeking to apply for a Canada study visa and want to get the best possible guidance with an impeccable application, then contact us now!