Are you looking for Canada student visa consultants in Australia? The second-largest country in the world is diverse in ethnicity, which means you will fit right in! If you’re looking to study in Canada from Australia, then VICPAK is your best option. With expert guides that help you in the whole visa process and help write an impeccable admission application, you will have a helping hand. Since Canada spends the most per capita on education infrastructure, students can be relieved with the country’s quality of education.
Canadian Student Visa Consultants
The Canadian student visa consultants in Australia of VICPAK will help you make the right decisions for you. We not only help you choose the best college but make sure that the colleges and universities you opt for offer the programs that match your skills and your future goals. You will surely live your dreams with an experience of fun activities all year round of cultural and leisure events. Choosing the degree is about its future and the serenity of the degree being recognizable and equivalent to the United States and Commonwealth Countries.
Attaining a Canadian student visa from Australia is possible with expert advice from VICPAK consultants. Since there is one university or college in each province, a student visa for Canada from Australia is easily attainable. Students can easily cope up with the low tuition fee and work on-campus with a work permit. Not only can this, but students also work in the same country after graduation.
If you’re looking to go to Canada for studies from Australia, here is a checklist for your Study Permit.
Study Permit Checklist
If you’re looking forward to getting a study permit in Canada, you must submit these documents.
- All documents mentioned in the Generic Document Checklist for a Study Permit must be submitted. Failure to submit these documents may cause a delay in your application, or even refusal.
- If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the background information questions from the application form, you would have to submit completed and signed Schedule 1 form with your application.
- You would have to provide proof of immigration status in the country in which you’re currently residing.
- In case you don’t reside in your country of citizenship, you would need to provide a copy of your permanent, work, study, or temporary stay permit with the issue and expiry date.
- Complete and sign the Family Information Form. In the questions where the answer is not applicable, write N/A.
- If your letter of admission states that your program of study in Canada requires an internship or work term, highlight or underline that on the letter. You will be issued a Work Permit, in addition to your Study Permit, without any extra fees.
- You would have to submit a one-page study plan that answers these questions, as well as has other information relevant to your application.
- Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program in which you have been accepted?
- What is your educational goal?
- Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of citizenship or residence?
- All academic documents are required only for those individuals who are applying for post-secondary studies in Canada.
- If you’ll be in Canada for more than six months, you will be required to submit police certificates.
- If you’re a minor (under 18 years of age), you would have to provide a copy of your birth certificate.
- If you’re a minor, are traveling alone, and have not provided a Custodianship Declaration, you would need to submit a letter of authorization from your parents/guardians, as well as a copy of the page of the passport, or any other identification document issued by the government showing their names, signatures, and photos.
- If you’re a minor, have not provided a Custodianship Declaration, and are traveling with a parent or guardian, you would need to provide a letter of authorization from your non-accompanying parents/guardians, as well as a copy of the page of the passport, or any other identification document issued by the government showing their names, signatures, and photos.
If you’re looking to get the best possible service and visa consultancy with impeccable application that will increase your chances at a Canadian university, contact VICPAK consultants now!